Qualified Motor Technician
We are seeking a Qualified Motor Technician with immediate start.
Dealership experience in diagnostics and vehicle electronics is advantageous for this position.
- Up to date understanding of latest brand vehicle technology with excellent fault-finding skills.
- Interest in keeping up to date on brand Product Knowledge, Service Information etc.
- Efficiently carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest brand standards.
- Complete relevant service documentation in line with brand requirements.
- Interest in attending internal and external training courses.
- Carry out vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Inform Service Advisor of any additional work required, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
Skills & Competencies:
- Qualified Technician, with experience on modern vehicle electronics coupled with interest in further development.
- Consistently high standard of work.
- Flexible, organised and used to working as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working to highest Health and Safety standards.
- Full clean driver’s licence.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Previous experience with a VW brand franchise would be an advantage but not essential.
What we offer to the right candidate:
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Brand backed training programme to grow technical ability.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: €38,000.00 – €50,000.00 per year