No matter what you drive, its your tyres that get you there. We’ll check your tyres for FREE to make sure you can enjoy the road. When you purchase tyres from one of our retailers we’ll give you 2 years tyre insurance too!
When you purchase a tyre at an authorised SEAT Dealer for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase for each tyre individually.
- Produce the Tyre Insurance Certificate given to you by your SEAT dealer when you purchased a tyre
- In cooperation with SEAT Ireland, the dealer will then assess the tyre protection case
- Once approved, you will receive a proportionate part of the tyre price
If the model of the tyre is unavailable, you will receive a new model for one tyre only (note: there must always be the same model of tyre on one axle)
Thread depth/ age
- 0-12 months since purchase? 100% reimbursement
- 12-24 months since purchase? 75% reimbursement
- 24 months since purchase or < 3mm thread depth? No reimbursement
- Sidewall puncture
- Curb Damage
- Blow out ( As a result of the above)
- Mounting of the new tyre and old tyre’s disposal charge
What does SEAT Tyre Protection not cover?
- Paraxial tyre replacement
- Tyre failure as a result of normal wear
- Damage where thread depth is below 3mm
- Tyre failure due to poor suspension alignment